Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A Day in the life of a Freelance English Copywriter in Hong Kong

This blog has served me well. I am truly amazed more companies don’t make use of this medium. It has brought me some influential visitors, to say the least, and more than one job offer already.

Let’s put it this way, I’ve had this blog running for around two months now and it has helped me find work, and put me onto the screens of several prominent creative directors.

It’s been more effective for me than a print ad could ever be, it’s personal, it’s engaging, and also, it’s free!

I want to keep it informational, however, after all, my greatest traffic comes from those looking for insight on how to break into this crazy business.

If you start from the bottom and read up, it will give you an idea of the work involved.