Monday, June 18, 2007

Fin

Around ten months ago I started this blog to help me find a full-time English copywriting position at a 4As agency in Hong Kong.

Now I am happy to say that my mission is over. I have reached Step Ten at last.

So yeah!

Today I begin my full-time contract at Ogilvy and Mather and I couldn’t ask for a better job at a better agency.

This blog documents what it is like trying to crack the big agencies here in Hong Kong.

To read about this rather bizarre mission from the beginning, click here.

This blog helped me enormously. Through it, I was able to reach the #1 spot in the world for both ‘Freelance English Copywriter’ and ‘English Copywriter’ on Google, and land on the radar of most of the Creative Directors in the city.

It has shown that a fairly untapped medium can act as an excellent (and free) advertising tool.

I don’t know what my next goal, or blog, will be. But to everyone that helped me along the way, thanks.