Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I've Decided To Take My Work Back Underground

I have a pretty wild story to tell.

I've been travelling for the last seven years and I have been all over the world, working at all kinds of jobs and having all these mad adventures.

I always figured I would write a book about it when I finished my way around the world by land. Basically, all I have left to do is a quick trip on the Trans-Siberian from Beijing to Moscow and I've been around the Earth.

I'll do that one day.

The point is, I always figured I would finish that trip and then write a story about my travels. But now, I don't have a job, or much to do, so I figured I would start it now. I wrote until 5 am last night, probably at least 15 pages. I was on a roll. It may not be the most interesting story in the world for some, but it needs to be written just for my own sake, and then I can go on to writing other stuff.

Needless to say, the job hunt has been a bit slow today. It's 4:30 and I just got back from lunch and I'm only now wiping the sleep out of my eyes. I'm off to see Chris at 6:00, other than that...it's just a waiting game. Haven't heard back from the freelancers or anyone for that matter. So I'll just keep writing.


When suddenly, just like that...a breakthrough. Click this English copywriter link to see my good news.